TBS Group attaches the greatest importance and the greatest care to the protection of privacy and personal data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
As part of its activity, TBS Belgium, a company incorporated under Belgian law registered under company number 0445.324.822, whose registered office is located at 231 avenue Louise, 1050 Ixelles, (hereinafter referred to as “TBS”), carries out processing of personal data through the constitution and provision of the actors of the Communication (hereinafter “Customers”) of the andzup database.
As such, TBS acts as Data Controller for processing in connection with the creation, hosting, enrichment, updating and provision of the database within the meaning of the Regulations relating to Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data, while its Clients act as Responsible for processing for all processing related to the use of the database (extraction, commercial communication, etc.).
andzup lists the marketing and communication decision-makers at the main advertisers and advertising agencies present in France, Belgium/Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Spain, hereinafter referred to as “Decision-makers”. As indicated above, the platform is made available to Communication players, TBS Clients.
Thus, there are two categories of persons concerned: the Decision Makers appearing in the andzup database, then the users of the platform at the Clients:
For the constitution of the andzup database, TBS carries out an indirect collection, in particular via the internet, of data from professionals only (Decision-makers). As such, and in accordance with the GDPR and the recommendations of the CNIL and the European equivalents, it is not necessary to obtain the consent of the persons concerned. The legal basis for the processing is therefore the legitimate interest.
Once the data has been collected, TBS contacts the decision-makers concerned or their company (by telephone) to confirm the data thus collected on the one hand and to provide them with the information required under Article 14 of the GDPR as well as their right to s object to their integration into the database on the other hand. Then, as soon as the Decision Makers who have not expressed any opposition are integrated into the database, TBS gives them back in writing the information previously provided by telephone as well as a means to enable them to refuse their integration into the database.
In addition, in order to allow Decision-Makers to control their data, we send them a newsletter every two months informing them of their presence in the database with in particular the possibility of consulting their data, modifying them, supplementing them or deleting them. .
The categories of Decision Maker data collected and integrated into the andzup database are as follows:
– Identification data: such as your surname, first name, email address, telephone number
– Professional data: such as the name of the Decision Maker’s company and its position
By using andzup, you send us a certain amount of information about you, some of which is likely to identify you (“Personal data”). This is the case when you browse the andzup site, when you fill out online forms, etc.
The main categories of data collected are as follows:
– Identification data: this includes all the information that would allow us to identify you, such as your surname, first name, email address, telephone number in the context of the creation and management of your user account.
– Professional data: As part of creating an account, we collect your position, the name of your company and the sector of activity.
– Connection data: this is all the information we need to access your personal account, such as the password, and other information necessary for authentication and access to an account.
– Browsing data: by browsing the platform, you interact with it. Consequently, certain information relating to your browsing is collected, such as your IP address.
– Financial data: this corresponds to bank data such as your bank card details, your purchases, when you place an order for an andzup subscription or your bank details, for example.
Onze vertegenwoordigers zijn beschikbaar om u de andzup-oplossing in enkele minuten uiteen te zetten.
© All rights reserved